1. Get your class work done: The more you get done in class, the less you have to take home.
2. Plan your homework time: Start on time and concentrate on your homework 100%.
3. Homework area: Have a nice area with everything you need easily available.
4. Plan your work: Put each subject and assignment in order and complete each task accordingly.
5. Do it all: Always be honest with your parents about how much homework you have.
6. Block distractions: Don't let the TV, phone, or people distract you. These distractions can make it harder to learn and make it take much longer to complete your work.
7. Get help: Put the homework you need help with on the side and continue working on something else until someone is available to help you.
8. Check it: Go through each assignment to make sure it is complete and correct.
9. Organize: Organize your finished homework neatly so it is ready to turn in the next day.
10. Do your best: Homework and studying help you get smarter and achieve great things in life.