- MVP Taekwondo
- Rochelle Park, NJ / Bergen County, United States
- Serving Men, Women, Children and Families in the Communities of the Rochelle Park, Saddle Brook, Maywood, Paramus, Elmwood Park, Fair Lawn, Lodi, Hackensack, Hasbrouck Heights, Wallington, Garfield, River Edge, and surrounding towns with the benefits of Taekwondo, Self Defense, Thai Kickboxing, Submission Grappling, Cage Fitness and Personal Protection.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
1+3+10 = Anger Management
When you feel your body sending you a warning sign that says you're losing control, do three things. First, stop and say: "Be calm." That's 1. Now take THREE deep breaths from your stomach. That's 3. Finally, count slowly to ten inside your head. That's 10. Put them together and you have 1+3+10, and doing it helps you calm down and get back in control.
- 1+3+10 = Anger Management
- Moral IQ Tip
- What do you all think about this touchy subject?
- 2011 SUMMER SAFETY TIPS – SUN AND WATER SAFETY
- Teaching Persevernace
- How Parents Can Talk to Their Children about the L...
- The Donkey Story
- Check Up From The Neck Up: Mental Toughness Mindse...
- Fear makes the world go around.
- ▼ July (9)