Some states have already expanded their definitions of medical neglect to include morbid obesity. This expansion makes sense when obesity is predominantly a disorder related to habits — eating and exercise habits — when those habits are avoidable, and when avoiding those habits is likely to make significant difference in the child's well-being.
Follow this link for the full article http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-obesity-parents-20110715,0,7837994.story
- MVP Taekwondo
- Rochelle Park, NJ / Bergen County, United States
- Serving Men, Women, Children and Families in the Communities of the Rochelle Park, Saddle Brook, Maywood, Paramus, Elmwood Park, Fair Lawn, Lodi, Hackensack, Hasbrouck Heights, Wallington, Garfield, River Edge, and surrounding towns with the benefits of Taekwondo, Self Defense, Thai Kickboxing, Submission Grappling, Cage Fitness and Personal Protection.
- 1+3+10 = Anger Management
- Moral IQ Tip
- What do you all think about this touchy subject?
- 2011 SUMMER SAFETY TIPS – SUN AND WATER SAFETY
- Teaching Persevernace
- How Parents Can Talk to Their Children about the L...
- The Donkey Story
- Check Up From The Neck Up: Mental Toughness Mindse...
- Fear makes the world go around.
- ▼ July (9)